Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:4555 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Assistant Manager - HR Operations - Lifesciences (3-6 yrs)
Make a difference by working in this dynamic, growing field for one of the most innovative and fastest-growing companies in the Life Sciences industry. As an employee, you will work alongside highly motivated, well-educated peers who share your passion for providing the best possible service to our customers. The position offers advancement opportunities and a competitive salary.
Department Structure & Reporting To:
The HR administration department is responsible for the daily administration of plans and systems related to employee compensation & performance, development and administration of corporate policies, procedures and management directives. This position will report to the Manager, Human Resources.
Responsibilities & Key Result Areas:
- Responsible for all areas of Human Resource Operations viz., employee / compensation data analysis, payroll interface, Human Resource process / compliance related documentation, exit process & attrition analysis and change management.
- Oversee the performance management process including goal setting, deployment of dashboards and performance appraisals
- Create tools and programs that integrate, grow and retain employees within the company for identifying the main reasons of attrition, through analyzing exit interviews and implementing measures along with Senior Management to increase employee engagement and retention
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal clients
- System implementation of HRIS
2 year full time/part time MBA in HR.
- High level expertise in use of statistical tools, HRIS systems and software including Microsoft products viz., Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication
- Exemplary analytical skills
- High degree of customer centricity and situational fluency
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.