Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:4409 Applications:327 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Assistant Manager - Google Ad Campaigns (2-5 yrs)
Here is an opportunity for a fantastic career filled with learning and growth in a vibrant, intellectually challenging environment!
Our client is a digital learning platform designed to empower working professionals to develop competencies to accelerate their career progression. They have delivered programs for 2 million learning hours in partnership with leading business schools.
What you will do:
As an Assistant Manager - Google Ad Campaigns, you will be responsible to plan, design and execute successful online customer acquisition campaigns.
Your responsibilities will include -
- Scaling and managing PPC and PPM campaigns across multiple channels
- Working in conjunction with cross-functional teams to plan and execute large-scale marketing campaigns
- Measuring, analyzing and understanding marketing metrics to drive marketing decisions
- Managing email lifecycles to nurture leads and engage with customers
- Editing / Writing content for marketing collaterals such as ad copies, landing pages, etc
- Reporting KPI reporting on a Daily/Weekly basis based on the KPIs defined for the campaign
What you need to have:
- Demonstrable experience of 2+ years in Digital Marketing
- Possess a strong and demonstrable understanding of various Ad networking tools, Google Analytics & SEO
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords certifications preferred
- Have an understanding of online marketing principles
- Have an understanding of the digital environment
- Be comfortable with online reporting tools and tracking methodology
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- A self-starter and passionate about digital marketing
- Should be comfortable working in a high energy startup and be eager to solve tough challenges
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.