Talent Scout II at Winfort Services
Views:13403 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:204
Assistant Manager - Global Research - Fixed Income - IIT/NIT/BITS (3-5 yrs)
- Good coding skills in C++, Python and VBA.
- Knowledge of fixed income markets
- It's a techno-functional role so the candidate should be good in both in technical and functional side.
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier school (IITs/NITs/BITS Pilani) preferably in a quantitative discipline such as math, science, engineering, computer science
- CFA and FRM is preferred.
- Good knowledge on capital market.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.