Director at Its All About People Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1844 Applications:375 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:267
Assistant Manager - Global Consumer Insights - FMCG (4-6 yrs)
Assistant Global Consumer Insights Manager (CMI)
Main Job Purpose:
You will need to partner key marketing stakeholders in all their strategic, innovation, communication and activation activities. You will support your line manager in driving Transformational Actions with your Business Partners. These actions will be rooted in Consumer and Market Insights. You will be responsible and accountable for all research work for your brand. This will involve working with multiple internal stakeholders and agency partners.
- Become an indispensable business partner within the brand, R&D and Consumer & Market Insights teams.
- Develop Brand and Consumer insight / expertise; relentlessly apply this knowledge to build growth as well as infuse this knowledge across global stakeholders.
- Inspire research suppliers to consistently deliver their best efforts: deliver actionable, clear, value-added understanding.
Day to day activities include:
- Leading or assisting in the planning, coordination and implementation of research activities for brands. Scope of responsibilities includes both mix development and mix deployment.
- Developing Brand and Consumer insight expertise. And, apply this knowledge to build growth as well as infuse this knowledge across stakeholders.
- Leading and/or assisting in insight and idea brainstorming sessions.
- Developing research proposals, suggesting research methodologies
- Executing research studies; developing questionnaires; analyzing findings; and presenting results.
- Monitoring competitors- activities and market
- Monitor and manage research budget
- Any experience in running studies amongst experts like health care professionals, chemists etc would be a bonus
Skills/ Experience/ Qualifications:
- Proven market research experience (minimum 5 years) on either client or agency side.
- You will have solid experience of at least one of the areas below:
- Experience of key qualitative and/or quantitative ad-hoc consumer and market understanding techniques
- Experience of continuous data sources; including consumer panel and retail audit.
You will have proven record of; analysing and synthesising data and information from different sources; inspiring and provoking a team to think differently about the target consumer
- Cross functional team-working
- Experience from FMCG markets and some expert brands preferable but not essential
- Global/regional experience will be a plus. Interest in foreign cultures is essential.
- Strong team player, yet good level of independence
- Good presentation skills and articulate
- Rigorous and with great attention to detail
- Highly numerate and adept at working with data.
- Passionate to go beyond the obvious
- Creative, open minded
- Able to adjust quickly in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Willingness and flexibility to offer full support to brand team and CMI colleagues