Senior Research Analyst at IndiHire Consultant
Views:387 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Manager - General Ledger - BFS - CA/CPA (6-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- Drive monthly close process, which includes recording and reviewing journal entries; preparing and reviewing account reconciliations and researching fluxes.
- Group reporting- timely submission of monthly, quarterly, annual and other ad - hoc requirement to group
- Lead and supervise the team, manage day-to-day operation and month end close to ensure deadlines and deliverables are submitted accurately and on time, advising team on journal validation/ substantiation and supporting to ensure proper audit trails
- Journal booking and preparation of balance sheet reconciliations, as required or needed
- Act as escalation point for any issues involving month end, quarter, year-end close. Monitor and manage issues, escalations and/or exceptional handling requests
- Coordinate audit and tax requests including preparation of supporting reports and documentation.
- Complete complex research and inquiries of GL transactions and activities.
- Heavily involved with continuous process improvement in driving process efficiency and effectiveness, as well as looking into standardization of RTR global processes.
- CA or CPA with 6-9 years of experience, at least 3+ years proven management/supervisory experience
- Strong understanding of US GAAP.
- Managed teams, represented as a controller
- Stakeholder management and building relationships: Make and keep commitments, seek opportunities to partner with customers, be optimistic, and anticipate needs