Assistant Researcher at New Era India Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2240 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Assistant Manager - Fund Performance - Investment Banking (2-7 yrs)
Important note : Please apply only if you have experience in Fund Performance.
- Effective communication with internal and external stake holders effectively is the key. All the functions within the team need to communicate with each other very effectively and timely manner. This will ensure the task is done efficiently as the functions are inter-dependent.
- This will be achieved by guiding and monitoring in the initial stage.
- A critical activity of this team is to have regular interactions with product & wide data/document owner's across offices.
This will involve:
- Production of latest Factsheet documents as per the defined timelines
- Quality checking of the KIID regulatory documents
- Latest and accurate Fund data maintenance on websites
- Latest documents publication and distribution
- Be open to working in multiple shifts to cater to the requirements of the business
- Ensure communication of any exceptions, issues, errors arising/delays to relevant/ affected teams with subsequent follow-up and resolution is required.
- Maintain the latest Fund data on the various Data Repositories within fund reporting - Work very closely with global product, global performance and Client preposition team to meet the requirement of maintaining the latest and accurate data and documents on the websites
- Should be actively involved in all Asset Management Team Fund Reporting processes - Make sure to respond to the queries raised by the product, performance, client preposition and other teams on time
- To be responsible for maintaining latest Fund data, Fund information and Legal documents on GFC websites.
- Responsible for reconciliation between multiple sources to maintain accuracy.
- Work with the product teams to resolve any bottlenecks and issues that may arise within the process
- To perform Registration Matrix reconciliation on time
- Must have strong leadership skills to lead the projects and issue management
- Build a culture of continuous improvement across the department with the active support and supporting the delivery of Management reports
- Establish and maintain team vision with strong leadership presence both in the Offshore team as well as with stakeholders across the Asset Management Team.