Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:653 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Assistant Manager - Functional Consulting - Oracle Supply Chain Planning Domain (5-10 yrs)
We are looking at onboarding multiple experts in the following categories for multiple project opportunities for various clients in the Oracle Supply chain domain -
Position : Assistant Manager-Oracle Supply Chain Planning Functional
Location : Bengaluru
Roles and responsibilities :
The responsibilities of the role include :
- The person will work from offshore in the functional track of client engagements to perform activities such as requirement analysis, fit-gap analysis, module configurations, test script development and execution, training, application support, user training, etc.
- Report status of development back to the offshore team lead. Will have to interact directly with onshore team members, wherever applicable.
- Experience mentoring junior staff.
- Assist technical team for conversions, integrations or custom reports
- Ability to understand the business requirement and functional specification documents.
- Ability to produce artifacts such as fit-gap documents, configuration documents, functional specification, test scripts, training documents etc.
- Participate in quality assurance process for all functional deliverables.
- Strong oral and written communication skills is a MUST.
- Fusion Application Configuration, Testing, Bug Fixes, Solution Designs, Fit Gap Analysis.
- Oracle Fusion- Planning Central, Supply Planning, Demand Planning, S&OP Planning, Supply Chain Collaboration.
- Oracle E-Business Suite Functional- Supply Chain Planning, Value Chain Planning, Demantra, Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Order Promising.
- One End-to-End Implementation is mandatory.
- Experience in leading work stream of relevant Oracle applications module is preferred.
- Exposure to the onsite-offshore model will be an added advantage.
- Fusion Experience is mandatory.
- Experience in collaborating with clients/stakeholders.
- Minimum 1 end to end implementation experience is mandatory.
- Expertise in a minimum of two SCM Modules.
Experience & Background :
- Graduate qualification B.Tech/MBA/M-Tech/MCA.
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills.