Senior Researcher at New Era India
Views:3122 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Assistant Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - Insurance - CA (2-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager - FP&A
Assistant Manager - FP&A -Insurance MNC - Gurgaon
- CA 1st & 2nd attempt only apply
Must-Have: Incumbent should have experience in Assistant Manager - FP&A
- Candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in FP&A along with General Accounting however the recent one should be FP&A
- Communication skills should be excellent
- Candidate with frequent job changes will not be considered
Shift : 12.30 pm - 9 pm
- Responsible for Reinsurance Financial accounting and reporting activities
- Responsible for reporting of financial numbers and analysis of the variances.
- Work on IS & BS Reconciliations and research the variances,
- Posting Journal entries related to B/S and P&L
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation and Source to post GL reconciliations.
- Support the onshore team in daily business activities and help them to report numbers to Management accurately.
- Analysis of Premiums and reporting the same to the on-shore team.
- Responsible for expense analysis and creating a powerpoint presentation of the same.
- Maintain strong communication with onshore (both written and verbal) and manage expectations
- Keeping the flexibility in reports to incorporate any high-level adjustments or structural changes from onshore
- Develops and maintains process documentation.
Accounting and Analytical skills: CA with 2 to 4 years for the experience or MBA finance with 3-5 years of relevant experience in Finance & Accounting and/or Internal Reporting.
- Good Accounting knowledge.
- Communication skills: Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- MS Office skills: Should have strong MS Excel, MS Word skills.
- Able to work and communicate effectively as part of a cross-geographic, cross-organizational and cross-cultural team.
- Good team player and ability to work independently.
- Strong customer focus and results orientation.
- Innovative and process improvement mindset.
- Willing to learn and spend time exploring and improving.