Assistant Researcher at New Era India Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3581 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Assistant Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - BFSI - CA (2-4 yrs)
NOTE : Only apply if you are a qualified C.A (in 1st or 2nd attempt only)
Essential responsibilities include :
- Responsible for Reinsurance Financial accounting and reporting activities
- Responsible for reporting of financial numbers and analysis of the variances.
- Work on IS & BS Reconciliations and research the variances,
- Posting Journal entries related to B/S and P&L
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation and Source to post GL reconciliations.
- Support the onshore team in daily business activities and help them to report numbers to Management accurately.
- Analysis of Premiums and reporting the same to on-shore team.
- Responsible for expense analysis and creating a power point presentation of the same.
- Maintain strong communication with onshore (both written and verbal) and manage expectations
- Keeping the flexibility in reports to incorporate any high-level adjustments or structural changes from onshore
- Develops and maintains process documentation
Were looking for someone who has these abilities and skills :
- Accounting and Analytical skills : CA with 2 to 4 years for the experience or MBA finance with 3-5 years of relevant experience in Finance & Accounting and/or Internal Reporting.
- Good Accounting knowledge.
- Communication skills: Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- MS Office skills : Should have strong MS Excel, MS Word skills.
- Able to work and communicate effectively as part of a cross-geographic, cross-organizational and cross-cultural team.
- Good team player and ability to work independently.
- Strong customer focus and results orientation.
- Innovative and process improvement mindset.
- Willing to learn and spend time exploring and improving.