Assistant Researcher at New Era India Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:5180 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Assistant Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - BFSI - CA (2-4 yrs)
NOTE : Only apply if you are a qualified C.A (in 1st or 2nd attempt only)
Essential responsibilities include :
- Responsible for Reinsurance Financial accounting and reporting activities
- Responsible for reporting of financial numbers and analysis of the variances.
- Work on IS & BS Reconciliations and research the variances,
- Posting Journal entries related to B/S and P&L
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation and Source to post GL reconciliations.
- Support the onshore team in daily business activities and help them to report numbers to Management accurately.
- Analysis of Premiums and reporting the same to on-shore team.
- Responsible for expense analysis and creating a power point presentation of the same.
- Maintain strong communication with onshore (both written and verbal) and manage expectations
- Keeping the flexibility in reports to incorporate any high-level adjustments or structural changes from onshore
- Develops and maintains process documentation
Were looking for someone who has these abilities and skills :
- Accounting and Analytical skills : CA with 2 to 4 years for the experience or MBA finance with 3-5 years of relevant experience in Finance & Accounting and/or Internal Reporting.
- Good Accounting knowledge.
- Communication skills: Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- MS Office skills : Should have strong MS Excel, MS Word skills.
- Able to work and communicate effectively as part of a cross-geographic, cross-organizational and cross-cultural team.
- Good team player and ability to work independently.
- Strong customer focus and results orientation.
- Innovative and process improvement mindset.
- Willing to learn and spend time exploring and improving.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.