Recruiter at Contactx
Views:251 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Assistant Manager - Financial Due Diligence - Accounting Firm (1-4 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Financial Due Diligence - PWD (Person with Disabilities)
Mandatory technical & functional skills :
- Prior experience in project scoping, effort estimate, project work planning, team handling, staffing, performance management etc.
- Credible record of operating as an independent contributor and also working as part of a team during larger projects
- High problem-solving skills; ability to drive through to an outcome in circumstances of complexity and ambiguity
- Goal driven - should be focused on helping clients meet their requirements - by developing answers and solutions when client requirement remains unclear / changes, and by providing relevant insights and key questions to fit the client objective
Preferred technical & functional skills :
- Prior experience in performing detailed financial statement analysis and a strong working knowledge of the field of accounting.
- Strong analytical, strategic and commercial experience in advising clients on engagements.
- Passionate about Deal advisory with a history of learning continuously from experience and to seek out development opportunities.
Key behavioural attributes/requirements :
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work and that of subordinates.
- High level of personal integrity and ability to quickly build trust amongst colleagues and clients.
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.