Assistant Manager - Finance Operations - Manufacturing (3-9 yrs)
Industry : Accounting / Finance / Audit
Category : Sales & Marketing
Skills : Operation Finance
Job Description :
- Manages major aspects of the corporation's internal and external financial reporting process.
- Lead Finance process for Monthly and Quarterly Forecasting, Annual Budgeting and Long term planning.
- Business Partner to drive Revenue and EBIT goals
- Partner Capex Management & drive Business modeling for CAPEX projects, Analyze various options and assist management in decision making.
- Assist in the preparation of the AFE (Authorization for Expenditure) with other functions.
- Ensure final analysis is complete and accurate.
Client Details :
The client is a leave in the manufacturing and distribution of adhesive materials, labels and tags. The company is also a member of the Fortune 500
- Manage closing, financial controls, compliance, forecasting, budgeting and process and project improvements.
- Manage the planning and coordination of the preparation and distribution of financial management reports.
- Ensure that all reports and disclosures comply with applicable regulations, professional standards, and organization policies.
- Ensure all tasks are assigned and performed on time. Prioritize time to focus on biggest issues.
- Perform cost accumulation tasks.
- Avoid financial surprises. Anticipate questions and challenges. Stay current with requirements. Keep management informed of any issues or gaps.
- Partner Capex Management & drive Business modeling for CAPEX projects, Analyze various options and assist management in decision making. Assist in the preparation of the AFE (Authorization for Expenditure) with other functions. Ensure final analysis is complete and accurate.
- Partner with Ops/SCM/Indirect procurement team with financial analysis to help achieve savings through different sources.
- Monitor or conduct ongoing analysis of potential and current investments, acquisitions, divestitures, and other investments.
- Manage the preparation of all reports related to new business opportunities; analyze significant variances from planned or forecasted results and provide interpretative comments and recommendations to senior management.
- Analyze product pricing to determine profitability; recommend adjustments.
- Work closely with Business and Operations team to understand the business reasons for variances and drive action plan for the mitigation and achievement of financial deliverables.
- Cost accountant/Chartered Accountant.
- 4 to 8 years finance or related experience.
- Excellent math and analytical skills.
- Excellent Excel, Macro skills and Business Modeling. Well conversant with MS Office. Experience in Hyperion is an added advantage.
- Open for Travel at least 15 days in a month outside/within India.
- Manufacturing experience is must
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to associate with an excellent brand
- Opportunity to interact with various senior leaders in the business
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact : Rachita Banga - +91 124 452 5439
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.