Senior HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:1836 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Assistant Manager - Finance - IT/ITeS (4-9 yrs)
Job Role- This position deals with the financial reporting, analysis, planning, forecasting, expenses, transactions, Month end closing and reporting, Revenue recognition, General Ledger, Budgeting and related areas in support of business unit. The individual will perform the detailed financial analysis and report creation and have responsibility for the end analytic reporting in the team.
Job Location- Bangalore
Shift Timings - 4 pm to 1 am
Complete IC (Individual Contributor) Role for initial years.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Prepares financial statements for internal and external users.
- Assists internal and external auditor as needed.
- Assists with close activities and journal entries.
- Performs balance sheet review and maintain Balance sheet reconciliation.
- Prepares and reviews client invoices.
Key Performance Areas:
Demonstrated ability to plan and accomplish work to ensure critical deadlines are met.
Scope of Work:
- Will be handling the team of juniors.
- Opportunity to handle global finance for US clients.
- Post graduate degree in finance field.
- Having Experience into Finance and Accounts (70%) and Financial Planning and Analysis (30%).
- Good understanding of accounting principles as well as company accounting policies.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Ability to create spreadsheets and demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft office and accounting software.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.