Head - Leadership Hiring at Chrysalis Consulting HR Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1679 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Manager - Finance - FMCG Plant (2-5 yrs)
Hiring for Assistant Manager-Plant Finance position for a leading FMCG company. Candidate should have 2-5 years of overall experience with at least 1 year experience in plant.
Brief Job Role:
- Responsible for preparing annual plant budgets & start plans along with monthly rolling forecast
- Variance analysis actual v/s budget/rolling forecasts for Opex and Capex including analysing & accurately reporting monthly financial results of the plant as per global reporting templates within defined due timelines & managing capex cash outflow projections & actual tracking on monthly basis & coordinating with cross functional teams to ensure delivery.
- Prepares capex projects status update on actuals v/s IO/plan & monthly dashboards
- Prepares Capex/investment proposals w.r.t. payback & return on capital invested
- Plant related payables/receivables as per company policies and agreement commitments
- Compliance of applicable laws i.e. Indirect Taxes (GST), Direct Taxes (TDS) & applicable Factory labour laws etc
- Keeping track of Direct & Indirect cost and drive productivity projects with cross functional teams.
- Capex management from ideation to implementation