Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:1933 Applications:394 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Assistant Manager - Finance - Consulting & Turnkey Project Firm - Dubai and Ghana (4-8 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Finance - Consulting & Turnkey Project Firm - Dubai and Ghana
Our client is a large consulting and turnkey project organisation based out of Dubai having its operations in EMEA, SEA region
Asst. Finance Manager
- Preparation of annual financial statements of subsidiaries and consolidated group financials in compliance with IFRS, statutory and regulatory compliance.
- Financial management, planning and analysis.
- Management of capital investments, working capital and liquidity monitoring cash balance and cash forecasts.
- Arrange for debt and equity financing and invest funds.
- Manage relationships with existing banks and insurance companies.
- Manage treasury department at HO level.
- Oversee employee benefit plans with emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package.
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions.
- Oversee the issuance of financial information.
- Report financial result to the Executive Board of Directors.
- Support the strategic decision-making process by delivering creative options that facilitate the business to take optimal advantages of opportunities.
- Forge strategic relationships and partnerships with clients, vendors, banking and investors.
- Manage and support major projects that require significant quantitative and qualitative analysis from a financial perspective.
- Development and implementation of a business risk management system to identify and mitigate any significant risks to the Group's operation.
- Bachelors degree in finance/economics and a Masters degree in business administration or CA or CFA
- Minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Strong track record of financial reporting and statutory compliance/audit.
Strong experience in building and managing efficient finance structures for capital intensive projects.
- Demonstrated track record of success and accomplishment in increasing managerial responsibility. Track record of developing and executing strategic decisions that create value and enhance the overall success of a business.
- Broad-based business orientation and experience partnering with business leaders to achieve objectives.
- Extensive experience that demonstrates strong leadership skills and the ability to provide strategic direction to the business with strong work ethics. Good communication and leadership skills.