Assistant Manager - Finance - Consulting Firm (5-9 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities:
We are recruiting for a Assistant Manager with Finance team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare reporting packs
- Prepare key metrics for expense lines
- Prepare & publish reconciliation of onshore & books
- Prepare annual plan and forecast for respective BU's & cost lines
- Support Ad-hoc requests
- Project support
- Ensure accuracy of reports being published
- Analyze the results / variances
- Interpret the findings and convey appropriate messages
- Attention to detail
- Conceptualization of complex projects to build analytical monitors, dashboards, tools and presentations based on Power BI, MS Excel, VBA, MS Access Qliksense, QlikView, etc
- Development of Business Planning & operational models and tools
- Perform detailed reviews of existing excel models. Create new models and standardized reporting templets.
Essential skills required :
Education / professional qualifications - CA/ MBA
- 5-6 years working experience of Business intelligence, Solution designing & implementation and Commercial analytics. Project and Team management exposure
- Credible record of operating as an independent contributor and also working as part of a team during larger projects
- Expert Knowledge of Power BI, Visual Basic for application specifically in MS Excel, MS PPT & MS Access.
- Knowledge of SQL (SQL Server), Alteryx, SSIS. preferred knowledge of Python, R, Qliksense, Qlik-View.
- Preferred prior experience in FP&A, good knowledge of IND AS, accounting concepts and GST and related compliances
Behavioral / team skills :
- Good understanding of financial statements and statistics.
- Strong business acumen. Ability to understand business problems quickly and implement the solution through technology.
- A commercial outlook and a good understanding of the general business and economic environment; and
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build effective networks internally and externally
- Ability to learn new technologies and implement them on live projects with minimal supervision
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.