Assistant Manager - Finance & Accounts - FMCG/Consumer Durables (5-7 yrs)
About the company: The company is well-known as one of the world's most prominent manufacturers of fragrance, personal care and color cosmetics brands. They are primarily involved in the design, turn-key manufacture, distribution and marketing of a range of perfumes, color cosmetics, hair care, skincare, bath care and personal hygiene products.
With a dedicated team of over 1000+ employees in 20+ nations, the company has a global reach and is positioned to target various demographics and price points to help them achieve their corporate mission. In the last financial year, products were sold in 60+ countries, spanning over 6 continents.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Sales Accounting Analysis:
- Validate sales report for assigned groups.
- Analyze Distributor sales and commission. Prepare reports
- Prepare aging reports for Retail and wholesale receivables.
- Reconcile accounts for assigned GC. Analyze ledger, margin report and sales discrepancies. Troubleshoot.
- Analyze sales trends for assigned Sales divisions.
- Analyze key supplier purchases ,brand items for assigned location
- Analyze and validate accuracy accounting provisions.
- Update sales budgets.
- Prepare profit and loss statements for assigned GC
- Prepare Trial balance reports.
- Margin Analysis
- Report sales revenue, selling cost, gross margin for private label.
- Prepare margin reports customer wise, outlets, salesperson and brand wise for retail Sales.
- Provide data for profit margin analysis
MIS for Assigned accounts and GC:
- Analyze inventory records for FG and RM for assigned GC.
- Report Inventory valuation for assigned GC when required.
- Prepare profitability report. Identify top moving brands, customers and budget variances
- Reconcile Sales accounting with Trial balance figures
- Reconcile cost of goods sold with GL and Margin report
- Perform ledger scrutiny analyze expenses for assigned GC
- Prepare audit schedules as per compliance.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Knowledge in Global Accounting Principles & Practices
- Exposure in Margin and Profitability analysis
- Exposure in Monthly Financials
- Strong Analytical skills & Interpersonal skill.
- User knowledge in JD Edwards/ or another ERP experience is a must.
- Should be well versed with MS office applications namely excel/word/power point.
- Should have good command on Advance Excel
- Strong working knowledge in Accounts Payable and Account Receivable.
Note : Candidates from FMCG Industry and have good exposure in UK Accounting will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.