Managing Partner at Antal International
Views:2706 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Finance & Accounts - Auto/Auto Ancillary (5-10 yrs)
- Maintaining timely and accurate financial statements, Monthly MIS, Balance Sheet and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Apply and communicate Ind-AS requirements and be ahead of new guidance to assess the financial reporting or note disclosure impacts to the financial statements
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual statutory audit for the assigned areas and liaise with the external/internal/tax/ Cost auditors as necessary
- Ensures that there is an effective and efficient system of internal controls including; data integrity, asset protection, segregation of duties, budgeting, financial reporting, information systems and adherence to corporate policies and governmental regulations
- Passing of adjustment entries related to foreign payments outstanding on monthly basis as per IND AS
- Monitoring the plant's monthly closing process
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Notify and report to senior management concerning any trends that are critical to the organization's financial performance.
- Preparing & Monitoring Capex & Opex outflow.
- Ensure adherence to all applicable legal statutory requirements including GST, Income tax and other applicable laws with audits thereof
- Preparation of time reporting on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis with appropriate consolidations
- Preparation and checking of Operation, Project Invoices, Capitalization
- Fixed Assets Accounting (addition & retirement) with appropriate deprecation
- Finished goods Valuation as per IND AS and their quantity reconciliation both for quantitative reco and GST reco.
- Raw Material Quantity and Value Reconciliation.
- Reconciliation of Vendor/ Customer Balances with followup and monitoring
- Monitoring of Payments .
- Monitoring Fund Based and Non Fund Based limit availed from Financial Institutions
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Meeting of Export and Import Compliances like Custom duty calculation and payments, submission of various documents to customs relating to import and export.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.