Views:977 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Assistant Manager - Finance & Accounts (6-9 yrs)
Department : Finance & Accounts
Designation : Assistant Manager- Finance & Accounts
- To maintain accurate and up to date financial records, including ledger entries, journal entries and general accounting entries.
- Preparing financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements and ensuring compliance with accounting standards like Ind- AS and IFRS.
- Responsible for tax preparation and compliance activities along with filing of income tax returns, GST, and other applicable taxes.
- Coordinating and participating in internal and external audits to ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial records and compliance with accounting standards.
- Shall be responsible for managing the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions, including processing invoices, making payments and following up on outstanding receivables.
- Shall be responsible for bank reconciliations and ensuring bank statements reconcile with financial records. In case of variance or discrepancy shall be responsible for investigating and resolving the same.
- Shall be responsible for conducting financial analysis and providing insights in companys financial performance.
- Staying up to date with relevant financial regulations and accounting standards, and ensuring the company's financial practices are in compliance. Shall be responsible for process improvement for bringing in efficiency and accuracy in the accounting system.
- Shall be responsible for being a contributor in ensuring automation of the department.
- Shall be responsible for collaborating with other departments and team members to provide financial information and support as needed, as well as communicating with external stakeholders such as auditors and tax authorities.
Qualification : CA /CA Inter
Experience : 6-9 years experience in Finance & Accounts.