Assistant Manager - Direct Tax - Big4 (3-5 yrs)
Would require mandatory experience in Direct Tax profile post - qualification along with good experience in Domestic & International Tax, DTAA, FEMA
- Responsible for providing tax advisory and compliance support to the team while delivering to the clients of respective sector.
- Have sound knowledge about tax and regulatory provisions having impact on respective sector.
- Responsible for handling assessments at AO level independently which includes data collation, data analysis, drafting submissions, representations etc.
- Responsible for assisting team while delivering structuring and advisory assignments.
- Assist in providing formal opinion from FEMA perspective.
- Dedicated and committed towards work delegated by seniors
- Understanding tax treating and applications of relevant articles while providing tax advice to the clients.
- Contributing to newspaper articles, knowledge management presentations etc. in respect of the above subjects
- Coaching and guiding the team members
- Building good rapport and working relationship with key client contacts
- Assisting the team in risk compliance, internal reporting and client administration
Kindly apply with the following details and your updated resume :
Current ctc -
Expected ctc -
Notice period -
Reason for change -
Preferred Location -
Highest qualification -
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.