Recruiter at Global Staffing Partner
Views:1754 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Legal - Media/Online - LLB/LLM (6-8 yrs)
Position Title : Asst. Manager/Dy. Manager - Legal
Reports to : Deputy General Counsel
Department : Legal
Division : Support
JOB PURPOSE :
- Provide complete support to all the departments in terms of drafting, vetting, execution of all kinds of agreements. Negotiation with the Vendors.
- Co-ordination and liaison with lawyers and attorneys representing the Company for providing necessary information and inputs in respect of various suits and proceedings to which Company is a party.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Drafting, vetting, preparation and finalization of various Agreements pertaining to various departments of the company like Marketing, HR, IT, Legal, Finance, projects, supply, corporate tie ups, six sigma etc.
- Negotiations with the Vendors/Service Providers to finalize the agreement in the best interest of the company
- Co-ordination with lawyers and attorneys representing the Company for providing necessary information and inputs in respect of various suits and proceedings to which Company is a party.
- Evaluate the notices and litigations against the company, prepare the strategy and drafting and finalizing the pleadings to be filed before the court.
- Provide Legal updates in relation of the law applicable to the concerned person. Information on law & providing documents for applying of various Licenses
- Co-ordination with lawyers and attorneys handling IPR Matters. Manage the complete IPR portfolio of the HT Group, which include manage the new registrations and initiate appropriate proceedings against the violators.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS :
- All Departments
- Top Management
- Vendors/Service Providers
- Statutory Bodies
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS :
- Qualification - LL.B./LLM
- Experience - 6 to 8 years of experience in the related area.
- First-hand experience in handling litigation will be added advantage.
- Strong analytical skill, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, Business and report writing, Presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge of IPR, Corporate and other related Laws
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.