Senior Consultant at Perfman HR
Views:5442 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Learning & Development - FMCG/IT/Retail/Telecom (3-6 yrs)
PLEASE NOTE CANDIDATES HAVING LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT SPECIFICALLY WILL/ ARE PREFERRED.
- Partner with business heads and HR teams to understand development needs and design interventions specific to each business
- Responsible for design, content, update, metrics and priorities of current Learning Management System
- Identify vendors, negotiate and ensure quality delivery of training and development programs across levels in the organization
- Setting up an ROI model and measuring effectiveness
- Integrate latest learning approaches and models into design interventions
- Design & Monitor development plans for Trainees, Critical Talent & leadership teams
- Design customized high impact programs for HR, SCM, Design and Engineering functions
- Implement development interventions for identified pool
- Review progress on development plan and ensure course correction, if required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.