Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:1309 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:191
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Internal Financial Control - Pharma - CA (3-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Coordinate with external / internal auditors to assess the quality and adequacy of audit procedures performed and ensure timely completion of assignment
2. Carry out various Internal audit, Investigation, and IT reviews to ensure an effective control environment
3. Review internal control for financial reporting as against current processes to ensure coverage and compliance
4. Review of compliance of all regulatory requirements, internal SOPs and control framework for all businesses, functions, and plants.
5. Ensure all audit recommendations are implemented and monitor their continuous effectiveness
Process/ Operational :
6. Co-ordinate with various process owners & conduct Internal Audit of identified business functions / processes, perform field work to assess risk & control and identify audit issues, analyses root cause, impact and provide practical recommendations
7. Prepare internal audit reports to be presented to the auditee team and management
8. Develop policies and SOP ensuring that they are relevant to processes and address key risk areas
9. Assist in review of special reviews / investigation as per Audit committee direction / request from the management
People Related :
10. Manage & mentor Internal audit team and provide them required support & guidance.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Qualified CA with over 3 -5 years of post qualification experience with certification like CISA, CIA, CFE etc
- Min 3+ years of experience in working with Big firms or large manufacturing companies preferably in the Pharma sector.
- Must have demonstrated experience in Internal Audit, IFC/SOX etc
- Experience in large industries like pharma, organic chemicals, steel etc
- Ability to work independently and effectively, experience leading audits
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Go getter
- Amiable, assertive and persistent
- Candidates should be willing to relocate to Hyderabad
- Candidate should be conversant in Telugu.
- Should be open to travel as per the job requirements.
Perks and Benefits : Best in the Industry