Account Manager at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:2623 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Internal Audit - Information Technology Division (2-9 yrs)
QUALIFICATION : CA Qualified in 1st / 2nd Attempt only
Excellent SAP Experience
Internal Audit for Information Technology division is highly required. (Will did not consider the Audit experience for any other).
- Create a risk-based Annual IT audit plan for the group
- Perform IT Audit work end to end independently. This includes audit reviews, reporting and communicating results to concerned teams.
- Assess IT General Controls (ITGC) in the areas of data security, change management and IT operations.
- Act as advisor/consultant to the management in improving IT processes and governance, assist in preparing management and audit committee updates
- GRC Process Controls Data Analytics
- Track auto scripts run and delivered in the SAP system
- Monitor & prepare report on anomalies on key controls and ensure closure
- SAP Configuration controls: Review and test SAP controls as required on a periodical basis.
- IT- Governance, Risk and control Access controls: Review job roles, access controls in SAP and ensure remedial action
- CSA roll Out
- Identify key control for each process
- Upload key controls in smart CSA Tool with mapping to respective process owners
- Conduct / facilitate user training
- Review, monitor and follow-up for compliance on a monthly basis
- Obtain half yearly signed CSA certificates from the Finance / Business Heads
- Co-ordinate with external auditors and process owners and ensure timely release of the audit report. Ensure closure on the audit report.
- Internal Financial control - Test key controls defined in the Risk and control metrics. Agree and follow up on the remedial plan.
- Timely completion of IT Audits reviews by maintaining the high quality of the deliverables.
- Demonstrate the ability of multi-task and manage multiple IA plans.
- Should have awareness of Internal Auditing standards to ensure Compliance and ability to Identify Risk
QUALITY OF EXPERIENCE:
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience in a large/mid-size organization (preferably manufacturing), Turnover in excess of Rs. 1000 crs.
- Hands on experience on working on SAP/ SAP GRC
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Excellent Analytical ability
- Ability to multitask
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.