Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:657 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Demand Planning - Paint Industry (2-5 yrs)
- Review historical sales trend, sales drivers for forecasting & preparing for demand requirements in a dynamic market condition and evaluate forecast accuracy
- Prepare, review and amend sales plan (demand plan) at Hub SKU level
- Prepare Supply Plans (production plan for in-house and purchase plan for outsourced SKUs) every month with weekly priorities
- Align the supply plans with the sales plan and address demand pattern changes through review and systematic analysis
- Coordinating with sales and marketing team for better understanding of market demand
- Quarterly review for the SKU rationalization and categorization of SKUs (ABC system)
- Clear understanding of the bottlenecks at production, constant interaction with Plant to have visibility of RM and PM coverage
- Critically analyze and review demand patterns to generate insights thereby arriving at course corrections to make relevant changes and optimize the SCM processes
- Ownership of FG inventory and thereby align with the distribution planning team for balancing of inventories at Plant and Hubs
- Manage, coordinate and monitor the production and flow of outsourced products from vendor to Plant | Hubs Ownership of Material Master and its maintenance in SAP.
- Initiate SKU code creation for FG and align with all internal functions to ensure master data accuracy
- Participate and contribute in cross functional projects and represent SCM
- MIS - preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual MIS and Budgets
Candidate Requirement :
- BE/ MBA Preferred
- From Any - Open Industry / Manufacturing
- Only from Mumbai / Pune / Goa / Gujarat Preferred
Narayan - 9819147645
PAN India Recruiters.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.