Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Compensation & Benefit - FMCG (3-10 yrs)
Job Role Entity Partner - Compensation & Benefit
Designation/Title : Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager
Key Focus : The primary focus of this role is to support and cascade the compensation strategy for the respective business entities covered. It is in individual contributor role.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for ensuring the C&B philosophy and strategy is well communicated and implemented across the entities supported.
- Periodic review of employee benefits policies and to amend/align with Group /market.
- Ensure C&B statutory and legal compliance (coverage includes Commercial offices as well as plants)
- Support C&B Head and Manager to drive annual C&B processes - Annual Salary Review cycle, Annual Variable Pay cycle, Retention plans, etc.
- Support and drive additional C&B initiatives/processes - C&B benchmarking exercise, salary range creation, job-mapping; additional benefits implantation, etc.
- Supervise and monitor pay roll process. Ownership of all employee C&B related data and ensuring regular update on HR digital database/tools.
- Provide reporting data/MIS and analytics to C&B Head/Manager, for monthly/annual reporting / budgeting etc.
- Behavioural Competencies @ Team Excellence Level Functional Competencies:
- Performance excellence
- Customer engagement excellence
- Productivity excellence
- Initiative excellence
- People excellence
- Relationship excellence
- Process excellence
- Adaptive excellence
- Strong expertize in Compensation & Benefits
- Understanding of the business and processes
- Good negotiation and conflict management skills
- Keen attention to details
- Effective interpersonal skills Qualifications,
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.