Team - Corenthum Elan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:109 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Accounts - Metal/Mining Industry (10-12 yrs)
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Accounts
Qualification : MBA /M. Com - Finance & Accounts
Year of Exp : 10 yrs - 12 yrs
- Candidates having experience in Iron Ore or Metal mining industry would be preferable.
- "Local candidates" would be more preferred who have worked in similar capacity although.
- Manager - Accounts is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- Responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
Roles & Responsibilities (Indicative only) :
1. Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
2. Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
3. Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
4. Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
5. Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
6. Supports budget and forecasting activities.
7. Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
8. Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
9. Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
10. Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.