Senior Analyst at People Prime World Wide
Views:3196 Applications:447 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Assistant Manager - Debt Syndication/Equity Research - Investment Banking (0-2 yrs)
Looking for candidates Debt Syndication, investment banking, Equity Research, Financial Research etc.
Experience : 0.6 to 2 Years
Qualification : Only MBA (Tier 1/2 ) 2016/17 Pass outs only
Work Location : Mumbai
Shift : 9 AM to 6 PM OR 2:30 PM to 11:30 PM
Preferred : Immediate Joinee/1 month/ 2 months
Job Description :
- Support Syndication of Debt Instruments including Revolvers, Term loan and High Yield Bonds
- Prepare Tear Sheets including detailed debt profile and financials
- Make Screening Memo, includes company and industry overview, detailed debt profile and financials
- Help bankers arrive at appropriate pricing by preparing complex Bond/Loan Comps, Credit Agreement Analysis, Covenant Analysis etc.
- Client pitch material including Liquidity Analysis, Company Profile, Industry Overview
- Create Confidential Information Memo and Deal Teasers including investment highlights, MD&A, Industry etc.
- Prepare Leveraged Finance Committee (LFC) Memo for Underwritten Deals including credit considerations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills, MS Office
Strong Finance Knowledge including :
a. Understand Global companies filings and financials including EMEA GAAP and IFRS
b. Ability to understand and infer various types of Debt's characteristics (TLA, TLB, Notes, Revolver, Mezz., 2nd Lien, PIK, LC, ABL)
c. Credit Agreement Analysis including Liens, covenants, pricing grid, accordion, LC, bank group, security, ABL (borrowing base, access availability, cash dominion), swingline etc.
d. Bond pricing, yield, spread, duration calculations for weekly projects
- Familiar with company filings and Capital Structure of the company
- Analyze debt ratios like leverage, FCCR, Capitalization etc.
- Able to identify investment highlights of client company
- Good at information gathering and comprehending
- Ability to understand and portray varied industry groups (CNR, TMT, FIG, GIG etc.)
- Valuation (debt/equity) techniques
- Identify comparables and prepare peer analysis
- Understand CDS spreads, derivatives, Swaps.
- Desired skills: Hands-on experience on Bloomberg, Excel
Note : This is Back-end process profile.
Contact : Haritha
040 4784 2231