Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:948 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Assistant Manager - Data Analytics - Internet/Online (4-10 yrs)
Areas of Responsibilities
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations that will help shape the direction of the merchandising strategy
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Ensure data accuracy by validating data for new and existing tools. Learn and understand a broad range of organisation's data resources and know how, when, and which to use and which not to use
- Capture the right metrics to influence stakeholders and measure success
- Drive data analysis in a variety of quantitative fields and build data and decision support systems
- Lead critical projects on improving efficiency of homepage and vernacular merchandising by managing allocation framework
- Interpret the problem statements in a logical way or to define the problem statements in easily understandable ways for actionable discourses.
- Frequently conduct competitive analysis to identify competitive merchandising approach
- To collaborate with Business teams in understanding the respective discovery challenges and strategizing to manually intervene for discovery pains
- To develop and share best practices for improving homepage and vernacular merchandising
- Liaison with Internal Ops team within the product teams and Category Teams for day to day operations.
Desired Competencies :
- Strong analytical ability and logical reasoning
- Proficiency with MS Excel, VBA, SQL and knowledge of Data Warehouse
- Experience in designing and implementing custom reporting systems using automation tools
- Ability to connect with people across teams & levels, and with different stakeholder functions - product, engineering and business
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to think adaptively and operate quickly in a dynamic Ops environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication with interpersonal skills. Ability to handle tough conversations with stakeholders
- Strong bias for Action
- A bachelor's degree/PG in an analytical or business field, or comparable business experience with technical background
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.