Assistant Manager - Customer Service/Consumer Affairs (4-10 yrs)
- Maintain Customer focus at all times and respond to customers- enquiries /orders/complaints (through e-mails, phone, SMS, Whatsapp, Social Media etc.) using the best Practice guidelines.
- Work within agreed service levels, striving to exceed customer expectations. Ability to Take Quick Decisions and
Respond to Customer Inquiries.
- Take ownership of escalation queries and proactively follow through to resolution.
- Ensure all customers- queries are investigated and resolved; escalate issues if appropriate, to the Sr. Manager.
- Maintain professional working relationship with internal and external customers, and colleagues.
- Assist in documenting any requirements information and process maps clearly and to the agreed standards.
- Handle MIS, generate reports.
- Handling Complaints/escalations.
- Meeting client requirements on time and effectively thereby winning their goodwill.
- Sensitization of the client requirements and accordingly prioritize the activities.
- Has empathy for the customers situation
- Work effectively as part of a team to achieve individual, team and organizational objectives, sharing knowledge and skills as appropriate.
- Highlight Issues through Feedback and Recommend Changes in Workflows, Procedures, Service Levels, Based on Customer Demands
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every