Managing Director at Skill Cafe Pvt Ltd
Views:364 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Assistant Manager - Customer Experience - ConsumerTech (1-5 yrs)
About the Company :
- A 12 year old Consumer-Tech firm with over 5 Million subscribers.
- Products offered across 26,000 pincodes in India
- Awarded "Great Place to Work"
Job Title : Assistant Manager - Customer Excellence (CX)
Key result areas:
- Act as CX Champion and understand customer needs & expectations through quantitative and qualitative analysis and optimize the customer experience across LOB
- Work with internal stakeholders & clients to build Business Strategy, Business Case, As-Is to To-be Customer Journey & Business Models, front-end CRM Strategy across -Marketing, Sales, eCommerce & Customer Service Touchpoints, Digital Transformation Roadmaps.
- Driving detailed NPS analytics to gain meaningful data insights that help in identifying customer pain points in the claim journey
- Perform ambiguous tasks without guidance and support and have the ability to suggest actions without having all the information
- Keep abreast of any latest technology and industry trends, and any updates in statutory rulings that may impact Customer experience
- Takes proactive and constructive action at work with little or no direction from others and displays responsibility for problems, initiatives and tasks that lie within the domain of own role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.