Founder at Serving Skill
Views:206 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Manager - Customer Communication - Life Insurance (3-5 yrs)
Profile: Assistant Manager - Customer Communication Specialist
- Leveraging customer insights, external trends, and internal measurements to design new communications.
- Coordinating and overseeing all Business Continuity communications (internally and externally) for customer operations.
- Creating relevant and timely messages/content for our customers. Ensuring the message is consistent and engaging.
- Building a variety of communications programs (internally and externally) to keep them informed and engaged, increase customer satisfaction, and enhance overall customer experience.
- Write and distribute content to promote the organization's products, brand, or activities.
- Effective communication with customers can help build relationships with the target audience and promote customer engagement and retention.
- Being aware of emerging trends in communications which increase expectations of our customers and acting on them accordingly.
- Being able to communicate fluently with customers in English, Hindi plus at least one other regional language.
- Build rapport with customers (internal and external).
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of tools, communication tools, etc., including regular organization of the customer communication data stored.
- Carry out such other duties that are consistent with the role and your skills and capabilities as may, from time to time, be required by the Company.
- Personally demonstrate appropriate behaviors/ways of working to reflect/support the company policies and drive this approach.
- Ensure personal behavior promotes cultural change and reflects the values/behaviors of Customer First operations.
Location : Gachibowli (Hyderabad)
Education : Graduation/Post Graduation (in English Preferred)
English Language A Level (A0/A1) or equivalent
Experience : 4-6 yrs
Gender : Female
Industry : B2C
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.