Recruitment Specialist at Flexability by AMS
Views:38 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Costing & Budgeting - MEP (5-10 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Costing & Budgeting - MEP
Purpose : The objective of this position to prepare the construction budgets, monitor all spends, bills and cost reports, item rate analysis, tender documents and submitting relevant reports to management on timely basis .
Role & Responsibilities :
Cost Estimation :
- Calculation of quantities based on drawings received
- Analysis and coordination of drawings from Architects, Structural and MEP consultants.
- Timely rate analysis of items required in the project (Parameter: location-wise, project type based analysis) Projects included Residential and commercial
Budget Monitoring :
- Make budget for various projects at different life stages and submit timely reports
- Cost monitoring budget v/s actual Rate Analysis
Cost Leadership :
- Generate ideas to minimize cost for each project
- Project Review Meetings
- Coordinates with the multiple site resources to conduct weekly project review meetings to update the other departments on the project status
Functional/Technical competencies :
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High on quantitative aptitude
- Awareness of new technologies in the construction industry
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Project, ACONEX, AUTOCAD, MS Excel is added advantage.
- Awareness of design principles
- Adept at construction practices including quality and safety norms
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.