Director at Dimensions Consulting Group
Views:393 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Assistant Manager - Corporate Law/Contracts - IT/ITeS (5-10 yrs)
Legal profile for drafting and vetting (International) contracts relating to licensing, consultancy and training services in IT & ITES industry.
- Negotiating & finalising Terms & Conditions of Contracts; Performing analysis to ensure that contracts are within negotiated & agreed-upon parameters.
- Advice on responsiveness to RFP, to provide Queries and highlight concerns in the RFPs.
- Drafting wide ranging Agreements relating to grant of licenses and services in IT & ITES space.
- Additional responsibility to handle the litigations including arbitration and draft the pleadings.
- Must have experience in working on complex transactions, typically International in scope with unusual and complex pricing structures, multiple towers, multiple countries, and other complexity factors.
- Sound knowledge of the Law relating to PE, WHT, FEMA related implications on inward/outward remittance
- Good knowledge of the law of contract ordaining in US, UK and other European Countries.
- Sound research skills on International regulatory law on data protection, contract and taxation.
- Resilient under high pressure; able to balance between moving a deal forward and maintaining objectivity about the soundness of the deal and compliance with the Company's principles and standards.
- Strong Time Management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to interact with the business and other support organizations within the organization at different levels and locations to drive a successful outcome to a complex transaction
- Able to present innovative, original solutions
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Responsive and follows through on commitments.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.