Director at Dimensions Consulting Group
Views:282 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Assistant Manager - Corporate Law/Contracts - IT/ITeS (5-10 yrs)
Legal profile for drafting and vetting (International) contracts relating to licensing, consultancy and training services in IT & ITES industry.
- Negotiating & finalising Terms & Conditions of Contracts; Performing analysis to ensure that contracts are within negotiated & agreed-upon parameters.
- Advice on responsiveness to RFP, to provide Queries and highlight concerns in the RFPs.
- Drafting wide ranging Agreements relating to grant of licenses and services in IT & ITES space.
- Additional responsibility to handle the litigations including arbitration and draft the pleadings.
- Must have experience in working on complex transactions, typically International in scope with unusual and complex pricing structures, multiple towers, multiple countries, and other complexity factors.
- Sound knowledge of the Law relating to PE, WHT, FEMA related implications on inward/outward remittance
- Good knowledge of the law of contract ordaining in US, UK and other European Countries.
- Sound research skills on International regulatory law on data protection, contract and taxation.
- Resilient under high pressure; able to balance between moving a deal forward and maintaining objectivity about the soundness of the deal and compliance with the Company's principles and standards.
- Strong Time Management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to interact with the business and other support organizations within the organization at different levels and locations to drive a successful outcome to a complex transaction
- Able to present innovative, original solutions
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Responsive and follows through on commitments.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products.