Assistant Manager - Corporate Channel - Internet/Online (3-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities (Only Female candidates):
- Hunting , Client Acquisition, B2B, Cooperate Sales
- Building long-term relationships with new accounts and maintaining strong relationships with existing customers
- Interfacing with Decision Makers of acquired corporate organizations for getting repeat business
- Cross-selling across our Lines of Business to increase revenue
- Negotiating price/amount and other account related aspects to increase profitability
- Maintaining and documenting monthly/quarterly dashboards with the accounts along with future action plan.
- Building a cohesive network and communication channel between other internal support functions like marketing, post-sales, finance etc.
- Formulating and implementing strategies aimed at driving business growth
- Analysing the market for best practices and trends for client satisfaction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.