Head - Leadership Recruitment at Step Up Placements
Views:1271 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Assistant Manager - Contract - LLB - Chemical/Oil & Gas (5-10 yrs)
Minimum Position Requirements (Education, Work Experience, etc.):
- The individual will be a qualified lawyer with experience of commercial and corporate law and practice in India, with mix of experience between major law firm and a corporation of repute (preferably a multinational corporation). Approximately 5-7 years post qualification experience.
- Must have working knowledge of commercial law and experience negotiating and drafting commercial agreements (e.g. for consulting/professional services, custom equipment, standard equipment, equipment leases, contract manufacturing, non-disclosure agreement, distribution, agency and sales).
- Experience in the chemicals or oil and gas sectors will be desirable
- Excellent English language drafting and speaking skills
- Ability to draft and interpret English language contract provisions under U.S. law and explain meaning and consequence to business clients via telephone and email
- Comprehensive knowledge of contract law. Understanding of U.C.C. (Uniform Commercial Code) is a plus
- Ability to respond to requests at short notice and willing to stretch.
- Willingness to adjust work day to fit United States time zones (preferably 10am - 8pm)
- The job holder will be accountable for drafting and negotiating contracts for Honeywell's Performance Materials and Technologies SBG in respect of business conducted primarily in the United States and, to a lesser extent Europe and Asia.
The role will include responsibility for the following:
- Provides overall contractual support (review, drafting, negotiation and interpretation of T&Cs and other contractual documents) to assigned projects for Procurement agreements for a variety of transactions (products, services, equipment); Standard terms and conditions, sales agreements, update templates and develop negotiation playbook; Secrecy agreements;
- Identifies and mitigates risks connected with non-standard conditions and customer direct changes in proposed contractual documents; Communicates concerns and issues clearly to the organization; Advises internal clients (purchasing, purchasing managers and sales) concerning legal and contractual requirements.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships primarily with assigned customers, and stakeholders within Honeywell's organization ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies and procedures applicable to contracting and contract management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.