Assistant Manager - Contract Drafting/Reviewing - LLB/LLM - Big4 (4-7 yrs)
Immediate positions with multinational co. Mumbai for LLB/ LLM - Contract drafting.
- Work with Top Management - in implementing the firm's risk management policies relating to engagement contracts in a manner that fulfills the mission and strategic goals of National Risk Management.
- Understanding the firm's policies relating to contract reviews and provide responses to clients based on such understanding
- Have calls with the client's legal team to articulate the firm's perspective on contracts and finalise the contracts.
- Have deep understanding of the firm's independence/ compliance policies.
- Guide in compliance areas such as the professional indemnity insurance program and data privacy.
- Put in place standard templates for various types of contracts, review of changes to standard engagement letter templates
- Keep updated changes in Global contractual standard terms and update the India terms based on such changes.
- Brief the firm's legal advisors / internal legal counsel and obtain legal opinion on contractual matters as may be required.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Ability to supervise and motivate the team members
- Deep understanding of the laws including in particular laws relevant for contract reviews such as the Contracts Act, Limitation Act and Arbitration Act.
- Hands on experience in reviewing different types of contracts.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking.
- Qualified LLB/LLM
- 4-7 years experience in contract Management