TA Manager at Shivaanya Talent Solutions LLP
Views:128 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Assistant Manager - Content Specialist - Media (3-7 yrs)
AM-Media and content specialist
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with brand, plan digital ads, review ad copies in line with the brand campaign/product story or other business objectives.
- Creative content coordinator for entire Digital team who will liaison with Brand and Design team to get timely execution of banners and videos; deploy them with the agencies for execution of company owned domain in D2C performance and awareness campaigns.
- Support content requirements for ECOM for their CPC and CPM campaigns.
- Regularly analyse consumer updates wrt to media, content consumption, future trends and innovation in digital media and performance marketing.
What are we looking for:
- Ability to build professional relationships with Stakeholders.
- Content and Media Specialist with creative writing skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, Planning Skills-Time Management, Monitoring & review progress.
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA with 3 to 7 yrs. of experience in Content creation, copywriting, Ecom & Media management, with strong academics (60%) throughout and above.
- Hands on experience with MS Office.