Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1121 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Assistant Manager/Consultant - Governance/Risk & Compliance Services - CA (0-4 yrs)
Function: Governance, Risk and Compliance Services (GRCS)
Role & Responsibilities
- Executives conducts process consulting/ internal audit/ risk consulting and execution of other solutions of GRCS.
- Executives may lead a small team of analysts/trainees on engagements
- Consistently deliver quality client services and take charge of the project area assigned to him/her.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders who are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes of the same.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge
- Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge
- The job would require travel to client locations within India and abroad
- Have experience in process consulting/ internal audit/ risk consulting
- Possess strong domain knowledge, understanding of business processes and possible risks in operations of at least one industry sector
- Ability to perform and interpret process gap analysis
- Understanding of control rationalization, optimization, effectiveness and efficiency
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Possess strong data analytics skills and knowledge of advanced data analytical tools will be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (presentation skills)
- Ability to work well in teams
- Basic understanding of IT systems, Knowledge of MS office ( MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc)
- Have the ability to work under pressure - stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours
- Willingness to travel within India or abroad for continuous long periods of time
- Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
- Qualified CAs with 0 - 2 years OR Graduates with 2 - 4 years of relevant experience in risk consulting/ operations or compliance function role in the industry (Understanding of internal audit, business processes, sector understanding).
- Certifications like Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) would be an added advantage
Required Qualification : CA (Max 3 attempts)