Recruitment Consultant at Lobo Management Services
Views:696 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Compensation & Benefits - BFS/FMCG/Retail (4-6 yrs)
- The Market Intelligence (MI) and Annual Planning (Geographic PoV, affordability analysis, detailed country plan analysis and mid-year promotions) by combining internal and external market research / analysis and internal tools.
- Lead the Annual Performance & Compensation Review cycles.
- Provide specialist knowledge to aid decision making in JE & JD. Regularly evaluate the internal equity and new roles.
- Lead and drive annual market compensation benchmark exercise in coordination with external vendor. Data analysis and interpretation of compensation survey results. Calculate the market price of a Job.
- Developing pay position guidelines for new hires and active employees. Salary structure design and annual budgeting.
- Support in designing and implementation of Short Term Incentives and Long Term Incentives.
- Design the annual compensation budget and aligning the budget to actual business performance result before allocation.
- Collaborate with the business team and external consulting firms on projects, developing advanced/ predictive analytics to identify hot spots for emerging skills, retention challenges and supply/ demand imbalances in the market.