Business Analyst at Haarvard Management Consultants
Views:2315 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Company Secretary - FMCG/Pharma (5-10 yrs)
Looking for A Globally Renowned FMCG in Mumbai!!
- Assist the directors of the company, collectively and individually, such guidance they may require, with regard to their duties, responsibilities and powers.
- Get approvals from the Board, general meeting, the government and such other authorities as required under the Act.
- Representative of the company to various regulators, and other authorities under the Act in connection with discharge of various duties under the Act.
- Assist the Board in the conduct of the affairs of the company.
- Assist and advise the Board in ensuring good corporate governance and in complying with the corporate governance requirements and best practices.
- Taking care of Roll-out & appropriation of Internal Control Methodology.
- Responsible for reporting accuracy in Group tool.
- Managing the test planning of Internal Control to achieve in terms of timing and quality.
- Act as Mentor for Internal Control team, setting objectives and identifying personal development opportunities.
- Exposure and expertise retention on Controls, Processes and tools.
- Interface with Internal & External Auditors in Internal Control mission.
Candidate Profile :
Registered CS with hands on experience in Secretarial functions with strong understanding of Legal & Compliance ( Preferably from FMCG/Pharma Industry )
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.