Recruitment Analyst at Vrinda Global Pvt. Ltd.
Views:219 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Assistant Manager - Commercial Real Estate Mortgage Banking (8-12 yrs)
1. Assist in all aspects of deal processing from screening and application through underwriting, closing and delivery of the loan to servicing.
2. Generate proforma cash flows, identify and evaluate risks associated with a proposed transaction, and prepare formal presentations for management and/or loan committee.
3. Act as liaison between underwriters, analysts, mortgage banking staff, closers, in the collection, review, analysis, and dissemination of due diligence materials necessary for the underwriting, approval, and closing of GSE loans.
4. Maintain applicable deal level data to facilitate production accurate of metrics and reports.
5. Coordinate the ordering, and receipt of all third-party reports for GSE loans. Ensure timely receipt of reports from third party vendors.
6. Create, organize and maintain underwriting file, create deal checklist with critical dates and deadlines identified, file and maintain deal checklist as due diligence items are received, reviewed, and accepted, and distributes updated checklist weekly.
7. Perform various tasks as assigned by Underwriter which may include ordering market reports and credit reports; conducting real estate tax searches; running crime searches; and searching internet sources (e.g. Google) for sponsor, property, and market news.
8. Support the Underwriters in organizing the delivery of necessary materials to corporate funding facility partners.
Assist the Underwriter in preparing feedback material. Arrange and distribute materials for debrief meeting.
9. To be able to match the requirements of the process in terms of being available and be flexible to work in multiple shifts.
10. Draft / provide input to ensure that departmental policies & procedures are documented and maintained considering revised / new policies / procedures / systems on a continuous basis and present to management for approval. In addition, constantly review processes in operation and provide suggestions for improvement.
11. Provide relevant management information at agreed intervals to the Manager/AVP/VP/ Directors.
12. Ensure a high level of motivation, positive communication and a professional work environment throughout the department.
13. Determine and organize appropriate employee trainings/one on one meetings/team meetings, when there is a need.
Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by Management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.