Manager at Prometheus Consulting
Views:2027 Applications:456 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Assistant Manager - Client Engagement/Business Development - FMCG (3-7 yrs)
At Prometheus Consulting, we're looking for individuals who want to discover their purpose, provide them with opportunities to find explore and strengthen their skills.
Role: Client Engagement/Business Developer :
a. Experience in either sales/marketing or business development in a B2B environment
b. Should be a target-oriented person with prior experience of managing and understanding P&L
c. Prior experience in Cold calling and cold emailing is desirable.
d. Should be willing to travel locally and PAN India when required.
1. Person will be responsible to acquire clients for our recruitment vertical
2. Will be responsible for the P&L for his/her industry
3. Creating our brand awareness to new clients and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
4. Meeting clients regularly and to increase the revenue and finding outgrowth avenues.
5. Cold calling new/prospective clients and closing the contract.
6. Hiring a team of recruiters and Sr Recruiters and managing their performance and making sure optimum ROI.
7. Creating Dashboard, MIS, and keeping track of event for the manager's review.
1. Should have excellent command over written and spoken English
2. Should be presentable and have a good personality.
3. Good with Excel, PowerPoint and word
4. Great presentation skills.
5. Minimum of 3 years of experience in either sales/marketing or business development in a B2B environment
Growth Prospects of the role:
- This role has the highest growth prospects in the industry, Initially candidate will join as an executive/ Sr executive and the next role will be of a Manager> Sr.
- Manager role heading a respective industry's P&L. He/She will be entitled to profit-sharing of their respective accounts/ verticals, along with other benefits as Transport reimbursement, Clothing allowance, networking allowance, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.