AM - Leadership Hiring at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:4120 Applications:445 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Assistant Manager - Channel Marketing - Consumer Durable (2-5 yrs)
Hiring for a Consumer Durable client-Tier-1/2 colleges only
- Deliver the topline and bottomline of the assigned category.
- Own and drive the sales and unit target of new products and focus products in the relevant channels (Showrooms, Builders, Architects, etc)
- Develop and lead the launch plan for all New Products ensuring timely showroom display, initial stocking, communication material, training, etc
- Conceptualize and lead the marketing activities across the different channels, in line with the overall Product Marketing and Communication strategy
- Formulate the category communication strategy across all channels. Lead and execute how the category will be displayed / presented in showrooms and to architects/builders. Execute the same in co-ordination with the marketing communications, showroom design and architect engagement teams.
- Conceptualize and execute Go-To-Market strategy for New Product Launches, including STP, Source of volume, Communication Plan, Activation Plan and Support, Sales Training, etc. The Channel Manager works closely with Sales, MarComm, Showroom Design and Business Development Team to develop and execute the Launch Plan
- Lead and manage all the category interventions/promotions including consumer promotions, trade promotions, trade incentives and salesteam incentives
- Develop the category communication strategy in line with the consumer needs, competition perceptions and product benefits. Develop a plan to execute the same across showrooms, builders, architects through showroom displays, Showroom Visual Merchandise, Architect/Builder Pitching material and showcase options and Sales team/ Delaer training and Pitch materials (list not exhaustive)
- Identify all product knowledge / showcase gaps and build a plan to bridge the same. Source / develop training material to effectively pitch product ranges based on features and differentiated product benefits. Initiate competition benchmarking exercises by driving Product Marketing and Engineering teams to generate product stories differentiating products vis-- -vis competition
- Be the key contact point/person between marketing department (incld product management) and sales teams to ensure achievement of sales and budget objectives
- Liaison with relevant US headquarters departments is also necessary. Operate as the recognized central authority on all channel matters related to assigned category
- Relate and recommend changes in established market distribution and strategy as necessitated by market and consumer preferences
- Coordinate the interpretation of plumbing codes and distribution of this information to the field sales organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.