Associate Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:2642 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Assistant Manager - CCAR Model Development - BFS (1-10 yrs)
Job Description :
This role requires supporting onshore stress testing execution teams whose primary focus is to drive Stress Testing program to support Retail Credit business & Risk teams. Hands-on experience is required of all stages in model Execution/Implementation cycle and proven ability to identify data and functional requirements to develop, calibrate and critically review models. Strong knowledge of the documentation aspect of model development is key as the skills to present this information to peer review and independent review of model governance committees.
- Experience in developing Basel/Capital model on risk factors PD, LGD, EAD would be required with core focus on Retail business (Mortgages, Credit Cards and loans/advances), hands on experience in stress testing model development.
- Hands on experience in stress testing execution of wide range of secured and unsecured retail portfolios, understand the requirement of regulators such as PRA, EBA, HKMA, APRA, MAS, RBI, Bank of Nagara etc. Provide stress testing results for regulatory and business usage submission that include projections of NPL, EAD, Assets, Provisions, LIC, RWA etc. Keep track of evolving regulatory changes and incorporate these changes in the process to make the results in compliance with regulators expectations.
- This position will have both individual contributor role and team building/team leading role. Experience of building and running successful high potential team is desirable. The material produced by this team will form the basis of submission to senior management and to regulators. An extremely high standard of accuracy and timeliness will be required. Questions about the material or requests for further review will need to be answered promptly.
Required Skill/Exp :
- Bachelors degree in numerate subject, e.g. mathematics/ statistics/ economics/finance or equivalent experience; Masters degree preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with several years of proven business analysis experience or equivalent.
- Knowledge and understanding of different functions of risk analytics in the context financial-services/ banking-operations preferred.
- Experience in CCAR/PPNR Modeling.
- Person should be a process expert and should possesses sound business knowledge of the sector. Prior exposure in stress testing and/or Impairment reserves are preferred.
- Good Knowledge of Retail Banking Products ( Mortgage, Credit Cards, loans and advances).
- Strong Quantitative background with knowledge of economic and econometric models.
- Proven ability to produce clear summaries and reports from complex factual information, including both written documentation and graphical material.
- Good organizational, analytical, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Preferably, familiarity with bank stress testing including loss and risk estimation techniques is preferred.
- Knowledge of SAS, R, SQL and other equivalent analytical tools is a plus.
- Ability to comprehend intricate and diverse range of business problems and analyze them with limited or complex data and provide a feasible solution framework.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to develop and effectively communicate complex concepts and ideas.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams. Strong interpersonal skills and drive for success.