Founder & CEO at Talenture Management Consulting
Views:77 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Business Solutions Transitions - Bid Management - BPO (5-8 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION (JD) FOR THE ROLE OF ASST. MANAGER -BST Hybrid working
BPO/ITES UK based company at Chennai
Designation: BST Assistant Manager
Post graduate degree holder (preferably MBA or PG degree in Commerce, Computer Science or Technology or any degree with Maths, statistics, Analytics or software programming) or a graduate with a minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in the Managerial role
This is a middle management role within the BST team and the employee will work closely with junior staff (Business Analysts) and support the BST Manager in driving various BST functions primarily, sales support, transition management and client relationship management.
Key Operational Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the BST Manager and the Sales team by producing bespoke sales collateral including RfP, RfQ, estimates, sales presentation documents and case studies
- Interact with client contacts and internal stakeholders (top management, software development teams, and senior department managers) to design and develop business solutions.
- Drive and implement all end-to-end tasks involved in the transition and setup of new projects
- Ensure process stabilisation by working with Operations teams and drive successful handover to Operations / Service Delivery Teams
- Act as a key contact for all project-related queries and information during the transition phase
- Ensuring all sales related trackers are maintained up to date and monthly dashboards are published to the relevant stakeholders
- Propose creative solutions to internal operational and administration issues and aid in problem resolution
- Be flexible to travel overseas regularly (predominantly to the UK)
- Spending time with Business Analysts to guide, support, track progress and ensure deadlines are met while working on proposals, Proof of concepts, project transitions, adhoc tasks and other customised collaterals required by Sales
- Ensures quarterly, half-yearly and annual performance reviews are completed by the defined timelines and constructive feedback is documented and shared to all team members.
- Should engage and motivate the team and invest time and interest in the learning and development of the team
- Independently handles periodical client calls (planned, scheduled or random).
- Reports periodically to the BST Manager with adequate preparation, clarity, completeness, flags up issues and challenges on the sales collaterals being worked.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to processes as set in the SOPs, ensuring compliance to set standards.
- Maintains and updates an ongoing action plan tracker on a regular basis in terms of KPIs and people related measures.
- Acts as the next in line, in case of an absence of the Manager / Senior Manager in any given circumstance, for any internal or external related activities, queries, communication or dissemination.
Key Skills Required:
- Proven overall experience ( 5 to 8 years minimum) in sales support and transition management
- Should have played a pivotal role in tech solution designing
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills (Both verbal and written are mandatory)
- Demonstrated experience in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Broad understanding of SDLC methodologies, platforms and tools
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
- Must be a quick and creative thinker with problem solving abilities
- Observant and strong eye for detail
- Confident and assertive