Consultant at Michael Page
Views:482 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Assistant Manager - Business Finance/Financial Planning & Analysis - Financial Services (3-7 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Business Finance/FP&A
- Partner with G&A/R&D organizations to manage budgets, forecasts, reports, and analysis.
- Manage headcount and expense forecasts.
- Run month-end close with accounting.
- Forecast financial results and explain levers to any variances from Budget/expectation.
- Improve financial processes and implement system improvements to support hyper-growth at scale.
- Prepare management reporting, KPIs, Dashboards which are accurate, timely, and consistent.
- Keenly follow the competitive landscape and feed management with relevant intelligence.
- Improve forecast accuracy and develop recommendations based upon an understanding of Ocrolus's business model.
- Work and build relationships with important partners across G&A and R&D organizations, finance and accounting teams to improve important insights.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.