Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:1253 Applications:429 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Assistant Manager - Brand Marketing - Consumer Durable Industry (2-4 yrs)
This role is responsible for driving the planning and execution for Cos brand initiatives.
Key Responsibilities :
- Execute brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies across multiple touch points
- Develop ideas and plans below the line activity to improve brand visibility across the regions
- Closely work with advertising agency to develop and execute brand campaigns
- Create campaign reports leveraging results and key learnings to inform future projects.
- Working in conjunction with other marketing team members and sales team to
Develop and execute effective promotional programs
- Monitor market trends, and competitors' activities
Key Requirements :
- MBA - Full Time , Only Mumbai based candidates preferred
- Excellent communication skills & self-starting approach
- In-depth experience in creating & executing memorable marketing / brand campaigns
- Experience in creating a 360-degree marketing plan
- Strong exposure to agency handling and management
- Establish and use KPl's to develop marketing solutions
- An ideal candidate would be an MBA with 2-3 years of work experience in core brand role.
PAN India Recruiters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.