Team Lead at Techsist Solution
Views:4546 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Assistant Manager - Benchmarking - Big4 (7-12 yrs)
We are looking for Assistant Manager-Benchmarking, Gurgaon. PFB the JD for the same:
Company- One of the Big 4
Roles and responsibilities:
Working as an Assistant Manager in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Analyze the financial statements of the Target to identify risk / opportunity associated with a particular transaction
- Collect and analyze client data to develop key performance metrics (KPIs) and use the same to build a view on financials, performance, processes, practices and approaches
- Correlate broader industry trends with the financial performance using secondary research / qualitative research
- Sound understanding of the functioning / processes pertaining to either of Industrial Markets, Technology Media Telecommunication (TMT), Retail, FS sectors and real estate will be beneficial
- Build strong client relationships with the onshore team
- Identify opportunities for greater penetration of benchmarking services and continuously strive for greater penetration among the onshore clients
- Work closely with advisory team to provide meaningful benchmarking reports in a cost-effective, timely and fact/data based approach.
- Conduct benchmarking studies to determine external performance levels and performance trends in various areas and identify the gaps for the client and propose performance improvement areas
- Help the team to create a repository of benchmarking data from secondary sources and Company client engagements across service line
- Conduct competitor intelligence studies and create insight reports for clients/stakeholders on benchmarking studies, opportunities for improvement and new strategic directions by comparing the clients initiatives and strategy with its peers
Project and Team management exposure
- Sound knowledge of financial statements to interpret the financial performance
- Strong analytical skill. Should be able to analyse the data in a meaningful way to derive multiple KPI's from the data provided
- Proficient in secondary research and familiar with databases like Capital IQ, Bloomberg, SNL, IHS Herald will be a bonus
- Ability to develop fact based recommendations which can be backed up.
- Ability to articulate findings in a clear manner.
- Out of the box thinking, excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
Avanika Singh Chauhan
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.