Head - Executive Search at Keysite Solutions Executive Search
Views:155 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Assistant Manager - Audit & Accounts Controllership - Consumer Durable Group (2-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Audit & Accounts Controllership - Fortune 500
We have an urgent role with a Leading Consumer Durable Group(Fortune 500) at Gurgaon.
Assistant Manager - Audit & Accounts ( Controllership)
Reporting to : Sr Mgr Controllership
FUNCTIONAL OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for Accounting & Analysis and ensure 100% Check & Control in operational process of the Organization as per policies and guidelines set by the Management
- Understanding of IFCFR controls as required for statutory audit, assessment of internal control and preparation of various reports/ information required for various audits. Experience of co-ordination with various internal departments and assist in the audits.
- Handling & Liasoning during all types of audits such as Statutory Audit, Internal Audits along with the preparation of auditor replies on behalf of F&A department with respect to their observations
- Process Implementation and New Process Development in consultation with Functional HOD's based on Audit Observations.
- Finalization of action plan for all negative reporting in Audit Report in consult/follow-up with Auditee.
- Checking & ensuring of compliance status of various statutory compliances.
- Responsible for preparing financial statements (Income Statement, Balance sheet, Cash flow)
- Responsible for booking of all the expenses & accrual incomes
- Review of Trail Balance & ledgers and assuring accounting entries are posted as per the accounting policy of the company and generally accepted accounting principles
- Assuring expenses and income accounting has been performed as per the set standards and revenue recognition norms respectively laid down by the management.
- Responsible for reconciliation of accounts and other requisite work as required for month end closing.
- Prepare monthly P&L and MIS for the management.
- Responsible for expense and revenue analysis and comparing the same with actual
- Responsible for Inventory accounting
- Consolidate all the data as management could make decision based on the information provided
- Handling Computation of monthly GST liability and assist in filing the same
- Preparation of various MIS as desired by Management and China. Keep developing data structure and file so all the information can be available at ease.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.